A manufacturing company in the Phoenix Valley has a job opening for a Production Manager. We are looking for a responsible, experienced individual with great leadership and problem-solving skills to manage and lead our Production Department.
Phoenix, AZ, Production Manager Job Description and Duties
As a successful Manufacturing Production Manager, you will ensure that all work activities of direct and indirect reports are performed with attention to the highest standards of quality, safe processes, compliance with all appropriate legal requirements and a focus on continuous process improvement. You will also:
- Implement company standards for all production control processes
- Train, oversee, and assess production staff and overall production performance
- Direct resources of plant and equipment toward the most efficient production
- Ensure compliance with uniform product standards
- Ensure plants and equipment meet regulatory requirements for cleanliness and product safety
- Promote safety through work procedures
Phoenix, AZ, Manufacturing Production Manager Requirements
In addition, as the Production Manager you must have:
- Knowledge of Quality Systems & Food Safety/Sanitation, computer expertise in Microsoft Office applications software programs
- Full understanding of HACCP, GMP, FSMA
- Audit programs, data analysis and supervisory experience
- Adequate communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and must be detail-oriented
- Ability to interpret SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Ability to make decisions impacting the product and donor safety based on independent judgment and discretion
- Strong computer skills
Our qualified job candidate will have 5+ years of required experience, minimum, in a Food Manufacturing operation including: management of people, process implementation, and purchasing. A BA/BS degree in business is preferred, or equivalent experience. You will have demonstrated positive leadership skills. You will also have been a key leader in Safety and Process improvement programs. Applicable PC skills should include Excel, Windows and direct experience with the company’s computer system.
Are you flexible? You must fit in and work well with all kinds and types of people. You must be a good communicator and negotiator, with excellent people skills. You also have an excellent eye for strategy and detail, and a strong esthetic sense.
Manufacturing Production Manager Job Compensation
A competitive benefits package is offered for this Production Manager job position, including a 401(k) retirement plan.
If interested, submit your resume with salary history to PMPhoenix@onlinedirectsourcing.com
NOTE: If the required information is not provided, you will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.